2017 is going to be a HUGE year for Ottawa
and JUMP! 106.9 is happy to be a part of it!
Here is your one stop place for EVERYTHING JUNO Awards! Stay tuned for contests, announcements, videos and more!
- Get up close and personal with your favourite Canadian musicians at JUNO Fan Fare on April 1 at CF Rideau Centre! Participating artists include Aaron Pritchett, Arkells, Chad Brownlee, Cold Creek County, Coleman Hell, Dallas Smith, Gord Bamford, Jess Moskaluke, July Talk, Marianas Trench, Ruth B, The Strumbellas, and Tyler Shaw! Hosted by Liz Trinnear and Tyrone Edwards, JUNO Fan Fare is bursting with intimate and interactive fan opportunities including live performances, giveaways, artist interviews and the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of the 2017 JUNO Award nominees! Tickets are FREE and available at junofanfare.ca on March 11 at 10am.
- JUNO Fan Choice nominees are out and you can vote for your favourite artist! This year’s nominees are Alessia Cara, Belly, Drake, Hedley, Justin Bieber, Ruth B, Shawn Mendes, The Strumbellas, The Weeknd and Tory Lanez. To vote use #JFC followed by your favoutie artist name ie. #JFCTheWeeknd
- Iconic rocker Bryan Adams and megastar comedian Russell Peters are set to take the stage as co-hosts of CTV’s broadcast of THE 2017 JUNO AWARDS!
- Over 100 artists are set to participate in JUNOfest, JUNO Week’s two-night music festival presented by CBC Music! The lineup includes over 35 JUNO nominees such as The Strumbellas, Silla + Rise, The Dirty Nil, Whitehorse, Tasha The Amazon, Holy F***, Bit Funk, Cold Creek County and Exco Levi performing at more than 15 venues across Ottawa. Wristbands provide priority access to all venues participating in JUNOfest and single show tickets are also available. JUNOfest is produced by Shawn Scallen/Spectrasonic. For a list of all participating JUNOfest artists and venues, including a performance schedule, download The 2017 JUNO Awards mobile app or visit www.junoawards.ca.
- JUNO Week 2017 kicks off on a musical high note with the second annual JUNO Cup Jam! Join us at Ottawa’s Bourbon Room on Thursday, March 30 to experience one-of-a-kind musical collaborations and covers by some of Canada’s most talented musicians participating in the 14th annual JUNO Cup presented by TD! Lineup includes Jim Cuddy, Amanda Rheaume, Darryl James (The Strumbellas), Devin Cuddy Band, Gord Bamford, Jonathan Roy, Kathleen Edwards and many more! Ticket proceeds benefit MusiCounts!
- The Arkells and Canadian Music Hall of Fame inductee Sarah McLachlan are the next round of performers confirmed for The 2017 JUNO Awards on Sunday, April 2 at the Canadian Tire Centre!
- JUNO Cup presented by TD is taking place on Friday, March 31 at the Arena at TD Place! Players include Daniel Alfredsson, Paul Coffey, Gary Roberts, members of Blue Rodeo, Billy Talent, The Strumbellas and more.
- Multi-platinum, singer-songwriter Shawn Mendes is confirmed to perform on broadcast of the 2017 JUNO AWARDS. He’ll also be join by Alessia Cara, A Tribe Called Red, Ruth B. and the Strumbellas!
- New this year, the JUNO Awards has partnered with the Plus 1 organization, so that $1 from every ticket sold will be donated to MusiCounts, Canada’s music education charity, helping to ensure that children and youth across Canada have access to musical instruments
- The JUNO Songwriters’ Circle is back! The JUNO Songwriters’ Circle is a benefit concert for MusiCounts and features some of Canada’s most talented artists sharing their songs and the stories behind them in an intimate setting! This year’s Circle is being hosted by Bruce Cockburn on Sunday, April 2nd at the NAC. Tickets go on sale this Thursday at 10:00am here!