Tammy shaved her head for Breast Cancer!
“Melons”… “Ta-ta’s”… “The Girls”…
Whatever you call them – We ALL need to start talking about them!
Because we all know someone who has or will be affected by breast cancer!
JUMP! 106.9 is challenging YOU to step up this October with Buzz For Boobs!
Take the pledge and sign your office up below to help raise money for The Breast Cancer Society of Canada! We’ll show up to our TOP weekly fundraiser every Tuesday with AKA Beauty Concepts to buzz someone in your offices’ head, share your story with Ottawa, and feed your office lunch from Gabriel Pizza!
Don’t work at an office? That’s okay! We’re challenging all of Ottawa to raise $5,000. If we do, we’ll make Tony Stark and Mr. D shave their head too! Anyone can pledge a donation below to help us reach our goal!
Why You Should Care
1 in 4 (26%) cancers diagnosed in women in Canada are breast cancer
1 in 30 probability a Canadian woman will die from breast cancer during her lifetime
- In 2016, breast cancer continues to be the most common cancer diagnosis in Canadian women – with 1 in 4 (25.8%) cancer diagnoses being breast cancer. It is the second leading cause of cancer deaths in Canadian women, after lung cancer.
Individuals can donate directly by sponsoring the JUMP! 106.9 team. Your name will appear as a donor. You will receive your tax receipt via email once credit card payment is processed.
To enter your office, click above and then click “Join Your Team” under your office name and fill out the rest of the form. Your company name will now appear as a member of the JUMP! team. You can create their own office page. Your office team members can then click on their office’s name, and donate. This way, all individual employees will receive their proper tax receipt!
Mayor Jim Watson Shaves Tony Stark!
How to donate:
Important Things You Should Know:
- JUMP! 106.9 needs permission to be able to enter and film in your office, in order to be eligible to win the party! However, if we can’t, we encourage you and your office keep raising money to donate to this great cause!
- A live head shaving is also required in order to be eligible for the party! If that isn’t possible, we still encourage you to help!
- Parties happen ever Tuesday in October: Oct 3, Oct 10, Oct 17, Oct 24, Oct 31. A person from JUMP! 106.9 will be in contact the winning office the Friday prior to arrange logistics!
- Prize includes 5 large pizzas (includes 1 vegetarian). Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate any dietary restrictions.