The National Safety Council recently did a survey on fatigue in the workplace
Here are eight signs you might be burnt out at work:
1. You work night shifts and early morning shifts. Especially if you bounce between the two and don’t have a consistent schedule.
2. You work more than 10 hours a day. 21% of people said they sometimes do.
3. You work more than 50 hours a week. 22% said yes to that one.
4. You’re not getting at least 7 hours of sleep a night, because you’re too overworked. 43% said that one applies.
5. You don’t always get at least 12 hours between shifts. 14% said yes to that one.
6. You have a job that’s demanding, either mentally or physically. 81% said they think their job fits that description.
7. You don’t feel like you get a long enough break each day. Only 10% said yes.
8. You have a long commute. 31% said they do.