Game of Thrones season 7 episode 6, ‘Beyond The Wall’ premiered last night and fans are not OK. This is your warning that if you have not watched last night’s episode DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.
WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD.
- This fine gentleman who pointed out that Daenerys (who received word by raven) arrived to the battle awfully quick.
We need to make that raven pee in a cup. He's clearly on something.— Robert Mays (@robertmays) August 21, 2017
2. This guy who said what we were all thinking: “Jon: what did you think was going to happen here”:
No one ever survives beyond the wall, meh, ALL ABOARD!
Can we all please acknowledge that Bran clearly sent Uncle Benjen to save Jon?— Sobol (@SobiKenobi) August 21, 2017
3. Because they were obviously on a suicide mission.
Drogon screaming out "Good job, good effort" in dragonese to the Suicide Squad— Clemzingis (@TheClemReport) August 21, 2017
Seriously guys, what were you thinking.
4. Love all of the fans who addressed the clear sexual tension between Dani & Jon:
Why are we all cheering on this incest? IDK but it’s hot.
Tyrion knows what incest hungry eyes look like and Khaleesi got them bad— Clemzingis (@TheClemReport) August 21, 2017
5. This spot-on comparison of the Game of Thrones battle to the commentary Donald Trump made on the events in Charlottesville.
It looked like there were some very fine people among the army of the dead.— Brock Samson (@Brockfest) August 21, 2017
Well that’s… frighteningly accurate.
“He sees everything but doesn’t try to stop anything. He doesn’t stop the dragon from dying. He doesn’t stop Little Finger’s plot against the Stark girls. He just sits in that damn tree and watches the world burn, become more frozen, and zombie-like. Bran could have easily sent a raven to Jon and told him, “Hey, man. You can’t actually die, you handsome King-In-Waiting. You’re the true king because your father married your mother in a secret ceremony. Don’t bend the knee in the ship because it’ll be mad weird when this comes out. Yours truly, Bran, the creepy 1954 John Lennon lookin weenie. PS. Khalessi is your cousin or sister is something. You can still smash but it’ll be incest. Yikes. Your choice, obvs. Not judgin.” – (Chaps, Barstool Sports).
7. Those that pointed out the sudden appearance of chains as if all they needed to do was shout, “ACCIO CHAINS!”
8. When did the producers of Thrones decide to have coffee with the producers of The Walking Dead?
Every zombie ever makes the same noises. Next season of Game of Thrones is basically gonna be The Walking Dead but with snow.— chaps (@UncleChaps) August 21, 2017
9. The Walking Dead’s amazing response to everyone comparing the two show’s zombies:
10. When the U.S. Olympic Team requested the Night King’s celly:
I’d be inclined to watch.
11. This awesome fan who pointed out what a (crazy) jerk Arya was being:
I mean, sure, Sansa used to be a little brat. However, I think we can all agree that her character has developed into quite the strong-willed woman. What’s with the shade Arya?
12. Finally, hearts were breaking all over the globe for the loss of Benjen and Viserion:
Fans didn’t miss a beat that Viserion’s new identity is a clear rip-off from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Or that Dani had time to grab a new wardrobe.
While these tweets may have spoiled the show for fans without HBO, y’all are hilarious so keep it up.