The Civic Holiday or Colonel By Day as it’s know in Ottawa is coming up on Monday.
Here a quick list of what will be open and closed as well as what services will be available.
There will be no curbside garbage, recycling and green bin pickup on Monday and for the rest of the week it will be delayed by one day.
- OC Transpo will be running on a Sunday schedule with extra service added to routes 8, 94, 95 and 105.
- Para Transpo will be operating on a holiday schedule.
- Rideau Centre will be open from 10 am to 6 pm
- Bayshore Shopping Centre will be open from 9 am to 5 pm
- Carlingwood Shopping Centre will be open from 9:30 am to 6 pm
- St. Laurent will be open from 9:30 am to 6 pm
- Place d’Orléans will be open from 9:30 am to 6 pm
- Les Promenades Gatineau will be open from 9:30 am to 6 pm
Check out the City of Ottawa’s website for more info about what will be open/closed on Monday August 7th.