Let’s be honest, the rain hasn’t stopped (14/24 days thus far in July 2017 have seen rain).
Some of us woke up to it pouring in our windows this morning!
The rain leaves you contemplating footwear, hair-dos, umbrellas VS raincoats, and it maybe even destroyed your plans, right?
Help is on the way!
5 Things To Do In Ottawa When The Weather Is Shattering Your Hopes & Dreams
1. Go to a yoga class!
Future yoga teachers!!! We only have a few spots left for our Fall YTT coming up in September ✨ learn to teach, evoke your practice, change your life! For all the info check out the link in bio ✌🏼💕 @philtheyogi @pureyogiamber @tiffaniharrisyoga @pureyogajen . . . . . 📸 @ashleynotleyphoto #purefam #30daychallenge #ytt #ottawayoga #613yoga #613 #pureyogaottawa #pureyogatoronto
Our 30 DAY CHALLENGE STARTS JUNE 1st! Looking to make a positive shift in your life, start your summer off right and feel better on every level?? Commit with us to 30 classes in 30 days! Let's do this Pure Yogis! Sign up to save your spot at your home studio- but you can go to any studio during of course! ✌🏼❤️☀️📸 @ericvancestudio
Here’s one of my favourite Sunday morning/rainy day yoga tunes to get you in the groove:
2. Check out a restaurant you’ve never been to!
Start checking off that restaurant bucket list with a place you’ve never been before!
The chefs are mega-talented and very friendly!
… and the food, come on. It’s artistically instagrammable & delectable.
- Or just have breakfast for dinner with your bestie at Elgin Street diner (might be kinda fun to be there at a time other than 2 AM).
3. Take your friends out for a board game night!
- The Loft Board Game Lounge allows you to pick a game from their STACKED book shelves AND enjoy a pint while you let your competitive side thrive.
4. Break out your onesie and watch a new movie!
- We hear the new Beauty & The Beast with Emma Watson is simply majestic.
5. Sign-up for a new class/experience!
- Now is the time to finally research your next travel plans or sign up for a class!
- Some of our ideas include: French lessons, a photography class, and cooking classes.