HAPPY CANADA DAY!
Before you head out to celebrate, you probably are trying to figure out what you need to bring to help make sure that you’re well prepared, but not so over prepared that it will take you even LONGER to get through security!
Here are some tips and tricks that will make packing a breeze.
(The camera gets fixed about 2 minutes in, don’t worry!)
To sum it up, make sure to have:
- A map (or at least a detailed plan of where you’re heading)
- An umbrella (the smaller the better!)
- Sunscreen/Sunglasses (just in case)
- A granola bar or two (to fight the hangry)
- ID and cash (a lot of vendors will be cash only, and security could be asking for ID!)
- Water Bottle (they have TONS of refill stations, stay hydrated!)
- Portable phone charger (not an essential item, but could be handy)
- Basic First Aid Kit (it never hurts to have some band aids with you for blisters and scrapes)
- Glow Sticks (or any other red and white to show your pride!)
- Canadian Flag (Feel free to wear it, wrap it, wave it…just NEVER let it touch the ground)