The biggest party of the year is almost upon us!
Here’s what will be open and closed in Ottawa on Saturday July 1st 2017.
- Rideau Centre will be open from 10am until 6pm
- Bayshore Shopping Centre, St Laurent Shopping Centre and Place d’Orleans will be closed
George Rose / Getty Images
- All LCBO locations will be closed
- Four Beer Store locations will be open from 10am until 9pm: 201 Rideau St., 900 Bank St., 515 Somerset St. W. and 546 Scott St.
Roberto Machado Noa / Getty Images
- Whole Foods at Lansdowne will be open from 9 am to 7 pm.
- The Loblaws on Rideau Street will be open 24 hours. All other Loblaws locations will be closed.
- The Metro on Rideau Street will be open 24 hours. All other Metro locations will be closed.
- All Farm Boy locations will be closed
- All Your Independent Grocer locations will be closed.
- All Real Canadian Superstore locations will be closed.
Steve Russell / Getty Images
- Because Canada Day takes place on a Saturday, curbside garbage, recycling and green bin pickup will take place on its regular day next week.
Portland Press Herald / Getty Images
- OC Transpo will be offering free service on Canada Day with a special holiday schedule that includes increased service
- The O-Train will run all day until 1am
Bloomberg / Getty Images