LONG WEEKEND TIME.
… unless you have to work on Good Friday. But hey time and half ain’t bad!
Either way, here’s what you need to know!
Good Friday, April 14 and Easter Sunday, April 16
- 311 contact centre will be open for urgent matters. All service centres closed.
- No green bin, recycling, garbage or bulky item collection Friday. Pickups that were scheduled for the Friday will happen on Saturday.
- OC Transpo runs on a Sunday schedule
- All malls are CLOSED.
- The ByWard Market is open.
Grocery and Alchocol
- The Loblaws at 1 Plateau Boulevard in Gatineau is open 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. All other Loblaws and Independent locations are closed.
- All other groceries including Wholefoods at Landsdowne will be closed.
- The LCBO and the Beer Store are closed.
Easter Monday, April 17th
- Ottawa City Hall and all seven Client Service Centres are closed.
- The city’s 311 contact centre open for urgent matters.
- There will be no green bin, recycling, garbage or bulky item collection. Pickups scheduled for Monday will take place on Tuesday. All pick ups delayed by one day for the week of the 17th.
- OC Transpo will have minor reductions. Check ahead. Para Transpo will be on a holiday service schedule.
Retail and Groceries
- All malls and groceries are OPEN!
- The Beer Store is OPEN. Select LCBO stores will be open too. Check thier website for detailed info.
Have a great Easter long weekend!