A report released on Sunday night claims that the Liberal government will announce legislation this April, that will lead to the legalization of marijuana in Canada by July 1st, 2018.
Some of the details include the following…
- The federal government will be in charge marijuana supply safety.
- Ottawa will license producers.
- The provinces will have the right to decide how marijuana will be distributed and sold.
- Provincial governments will set marijuana prices.
- Minimum age for purchase will be 18, but provinces can set the age higher.
- Canadians will be able to grow their own marijuana, but will be limited to four plants per household.
CLICK HERE for more details in this on this story.
JUMP! 106.9 – NON STOP HITS
Twitter: @MrDRadio #JUMPNextAtNight Facebook: Mr. D Radio Instagram: mrdradio