A new survey by Career Builder found 41% of us have dated a co-worker. So if you’re alone for Valentine’s Day, maybe just send out a mass email to everyone? It’s a numbers game, people.
Here are five more stats from the survey…
1. 29% of people who’ve dated a co-worker said it was someone in a higher position at the company. 15% dated their boss, meaning their immediate supervisor.
2. 19% of office romances involved at least one person who was married at the time.
3. 38% of people who’ve dated a co-worker said they had to keep it a secret.
4. An impressive 30% of office romances led to marriage. And only 5% of people who’ve dated someone at work ended up leaving their job because of it.
5. 7% of people in the survey said there’s CURRENTLY someone in their office they’d like to date.