There’s something about staying in a hotel that brings out the EVIL SIDE in all of us.
A new survey found the most common BAD things we do at hotels. Check ’em out:
1. Staying in the room after check-out time, 52%.
2. Having more people in the room than you paid for, 41%.
3. Stealing something from the room, 39%.
4. Lying to get an upgrade, 33%.
5. Doing something illegal in the room, like drugs, 24%.
6. Drinking out of the minibar and filling the bottles with water, 16%.
7. Having an affair in the room, 11%.
8. Vandalizing the room, 9%.
9. Having an “accident,” like getting sick and throwing up on the carpet, 8%.
10. Having sex in the elevator, 5%.