A recent survey asked for the number one question people WISH they could ask on a first date. Here are the seven best questions they came up with . . .
1. How much money do you make? A few other money questions that made the list were, “Do you own property?” . . . “How much do you have in savings?” . . . “What’s your credit score?” . . . and, “How much debt are you in?”
2. How many people have you slept with? It’s too personal to ask. But if they said 50 . . . or ZERO . . . you might not be interested anymore.
3. Do you have a criminal record? Obviously that’s a deal breaker for a lot of people.
4. Do you want to get married someday? Again, it might be a deal breaker if one person does, and the other doesn’t.
5. How many kids do you want? Or do you even want them at all?
6. Are you religious? And if one of you isn’t, will it be an issue?
7. Who are you voting for? Which is probably a hard topic to avoid right now, even on a first date.