LRT construction on Rideau Street is about to get ramped up. So, Rideau Street between Sussex and Dalhousie is closing to all vehicle traffic Wednesday (tonight) at 8 p.m. and will stay closed until the end of December.
Many OC Transpo bus routes are going to be detoured…
– Routes 1 and 7 will operate via Daly and stop at the intersections of Rideau and Dalhousie, and Daly and Nicholas.
– Routes 2 and 4 will operate along Albert and Slater, and will end their runs at the corner of Elgin and Sparks. They will not operate east of the canal.
– Route 9 will end its run at Dalhousie and Rideau, and will begin its run at Sussex and Rideau. It will not operate west of the canal.
– Routes 12 and 18 will stop at Rideau and Dalhousie, and will end their runs at Daly and Nicholas, Eastbound trips will begin at Daly and Nicholas. Route 12 will not operate west of the canal.
– Route 14 will operate via the Mackenzie King Bridge.
STO service will stop on Mackenzie Avenue, Sussex, and on Rideau at Dalhousie.
If you’re effected by any changes, check your routes at http://www.octranspo.com/updates
Long live construction season!