“Huffington Post” asked a bunch of married female writers what passive-aggressive techniques they use when they’re mad at their husbands. And believe it or not, none of them said, “What? I’m never passive-aggressive.”
Here are their eight best ways to get that sweet, slow, silent revenge . . .
1. Nodding yes to everything he says with a nasty half-smile.
2. Ordering take-out food for yourself and pretending you didn’t think he’d want it too.
3. Getting ahead a few episodes on the show you were binge watching together.
4. Responding to every question with a question. Like, if he says, “What’s for dinner?” you respond, “I don’t know, what IS for dinner?”
5. Hogging the entire comforter.
6. Slamming doors.
7. Responding to questions with a tone that’s TOO polite.
8. Walking around naked but refusing to have sex.