Well, the last long weekend of summer has finally arrived, but fear not because the JUMP! Morning Crew has the PERFECT snack to go out on a bang!
Last month, we showed you How to Make Tacos in a Bag to wow your family and friends, but this month why not KICK IT UP A NOTCH with ‘Backwoods ‘Bama Dip’- a spicy dip that Jenna learned how to make studying radio in Alabama!
And just in case those instructions were a little… distracting, here is the FULL RECIPE for you to try at home:
- 2 cans of refried beans
- 1 package of cream cheese of your choice, we used herb and garlic
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- Tex Mex shredded cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees
- Whip together cream cheese, beans, taco seasoning and sour cream and spread into a casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 20-30 minutes or until the cheese is slightly brown and the dip is bubbling.
- Serve with tortilla chips