If you’re single, listen up. We’ve got a list here of the five BEST things about being single in the summer . . .
1. It’s easier to meet people. Warmer weather means people are out enjoying parks, beaches, and bars. And everyone’s in a better mood thanks to the extra vitamin D.
2. There are more ways to meet someone new. Music festivals . . . farmers’ markets . . . outdoor movie nights.
3. And those are all great places for TAKING someone you just met out on a date.
4. Everyone looks hotter in the summer. Most of us are more tan, more active, and just look better and happier.
5. When it’s super hot out, the last thing you want is someone next to you in bed every night.
Look, it’s a list from Cosmo, so . . .