Even older people are using emojis now. But apparently some of them have secret meanings for teenagers that the rest of us don’t know! So if someone sends you one these six emojis, they might be insulting you . . .
1. The frog emoji. It’s a way of calling someone ugly.
2. A dog emoji. It’s a way of calling someone the b-word without actually saying it.
3. An emoji of a guy running, followed by a bowling ball. Apparently it means, “I’m going to hit you.” (???)
4. Scissors can mean, “I’m going to cut you.” But it depends on the context. Like if they also say they just got a haircut, it’s probably not a threat.
5. A knife, followed by a face, followed by a shower-head. It means they’re calling you a psycho.
6. A skull, followed by a right arrow, followed by a fire emoji means, “die in a fire.”