Was it just me or were the Grammy’s a little boring last night?
If you are like me and found yourself turning it off around 9:45PM, there is no need to look anywhere else, because here are all the highlights of music’s biggest night:
- Justin Bieber’s little brother stealing the spotlight on the red carpet!
- Taylor Swift’s powerful acceptance speech and jab at Kanye West
- Kendrick Lamar’s performance grabbed your attention and made you listen
- Ariana Grande’s awkward joke-turned-bad moment when presenting The Weeknd (30 second mark)
- The romantic duet between James Bay and Tori Kelly
- Demi Lovato absolutely killing it during the Lionel Richie tribute
- Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez’s general love for each other!
- Adele having sound issues and still pulling it off like a champ!
The piano mics fell on to the piano strings, that's what the guitar sound was. It made it sound out of tune. Shit happens. X— Adele (@Adele) February 16, 2016
Because of it though... I'm treating myself to an in n out. So maybe it was worth it.— Adele (@Adele) February 16, 2016
- Lady Gaga putting everything she’s got into her David Bowie tribute
- Not only did he represent Canada but he pulled off an amazing performance considering surprise guest, Lauryn Hill, bailed on him last minute