Sushi is a great way to score a second date according to this survey!
Match.com released the results of their 2015 Singles in America study and here are some interesting facts that may help you out in the difficult world of dating:
- Taking your date out for sushi will increase your chances of securing a second date by 170 percent!
- Talking about politics actually BOOSTS your chances of a second date by 91 percent.
- 25 percent of singles have turned a ‘one-night stand’ into a relationship
- 46 percent of people surveyed have managed to make a ‘friends-with-benefits’ relationship work
- 33 percent of singles have dreamed about hooking up with their ex
- When texting, using LOL or haha increase your odds of getting a second date by 255 percent
- Saying ‘Netflix and Chill’ increases your chance of a second date by 99 percent